Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Look at the blog title, people.

This is probably pointless. The blog, I mean. I probably will forget about it before long. Or I'll lose interest. Or not have anything to talk about. You get the idea.

But I digress.

What am I going to talk about? Hell, I don't know. Half the time I'll probably be ranting about something or another. I might be loving on a book or movie or something that I've recently seen/read/heard/whatever. I might be doing any number of things. This blog, if I use it, will be primarily for me to dump my thoughts. You can read it or not. You can care about what I have to say or not. Doesn't really matter to me.

So yeah. It's my blog. Woohoo?

OH, by the way. I'm a pottymouth. I curse a lot. I will freely insert whatever word I feel is appropriate. Deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment